We've been playing Warhammer and Warhammer 40K for a few years now and although I have multiple armies for both games, none are anywhere near being fully painted. Which is the purpose of this blog: Motivation.
In the past I've made New Years resolutions about gaming more and I feel that I've achieved those goals. I try to get a game in weekly, though sometimes that doesn't work out. Life happens, we all know this. The point is I'm tired of playing with half painted armies. I'd like to start attending the Games Workshop tournaments and it would be nice to have a painted army :P. And so I propose for myself a painting resolution. Get something around unit strength 5 done each week, and post my results. Projects will be in fantasy, 40K, even Space Hulk. That's about the gist of it. I'd like to type more but let's face it, I have some painting to do.
Saturday, January 2, 2010
2010: a brave new year
I've been a gamer my whole life. From video game to table top I just can't seem to get enough and I've found that most of my friends enjoy the same passions (who wouldn't, tons of you gamers out there). My friends and I have destroyed each other on many a different battlefield throughout our lives. Strategy is in our blood. We move to a new game, master it, and then get caught up in the excitement of a new game. And the cycle continues... until Warhammer.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment